Polytechnic University’s cafeteria, one of the most popular spots on campus, provides a diverse menu of breakfast and lunch at reasonable prices. With excellent customer service, plus a great place to meet and chat with friends, we are sure that you will enjoy this pleasant environment throughout your entire university life. Also, it has a variety of beverages and snacks from which to choose. The following are some of the meals and foods served in the cafeteria:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Oatmeal, hot wheat cereal, cornmeal, hot cornstarch cereal
- Creole food (varies every day)
First Floor, Multiusos Building
– Monday through Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
– Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
– Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.