- Student Services:
Randome Top Details Div
Students applying for admission to a higher education institution for the first time are considered to be freshman applicants. All students applying for admission to the freshman class of Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico must meet the following requirements:
- File an application for admission. The application for admission form contains important information for which the applicant is responsible. Any false information given in the application form will be enough reason to reject said application, unless the applicant is able to prove to the Registrar or the Director of Admissions that such information was given without malice aforethought.
- Applicants to the PUPR Undergraduate Programs will be admitted according to the following table:
Discipline IGS Engineering 245 Architecture 250 Land Surveying 230
230 To Obtain the IGS is necessary the High School Index and the results of the Aptitude Test.
- Submit an official academic transcript from a high school certifying graduation or the results of the high school equivalency examination.
- Submit an official copy of the College Entrance. Prospective applicants for admission to the freshman class must take the Scholastic Aptitude Test administered by the College Entrance Examination Board, either in English or Spanish. Application forms for the examination may be obtained at the high schools or from the College Entrance Examination Board by writing directly to P.O. Box 71101 San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936-8001. Applicants 25 years of age or older are exempt from this requirement.
- Pay a thirty dollar ($30.00) non refundable application fee. The application fee will not be applicable towards the student's registration charges.
- Submit an Immunization Certificate if the applicants are under 21 years of age.
- Aliens must submit a copy of immigration status.
To Obtain the IGS is necessary the High School Index and the results of the Aptitude Test.
Applicants who do not meet the stated IGS can request, in writing, special consideration by the Director of Admissions due to extenuating circumstances.
In considering an application, the Director of Admissions of Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico will take into account the scholastic record to determine qualification for admission. The University reserves the right to require further information from any applicant.
This table is used to locate students by results.