All students who have graduated from a recognized high school or equivalent (GED) prior to applying for admission to Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico - Orlando Campus must:
- Submit a completed application for admission with a thirty-dollar ($30) non-refundable for undergraduate and fifty dollars ($50) non-refundable for Graduate Programs. This application fee does not apply toward registration charges.
- Request an Official GED or High School transcript or an official college or university transcript. For Graduate Programs request an official transcript from the college or university that conferred the Bachelors Degree. Transcript(s) should be sent directly from the institution(s) to Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico - Orlando Campus Admission Office. Student copies of transcripts will not be accepted. Transcripts must furnish a statement of good standing.
- Provide evidence of citizenship or legal resident status (birth certificate or U.S. passport, permanent resident card or any other document that proves legal status in the United States).
- Provide a copy of a current driver's license or photo identification for placement in the files for official records upon acceptance to a degree program at the university.
Graduate Programs request (3) Recommendations Letters. (Two must be professionals recommendations)
Applicants must have a minimum high school grade point average depending of the program of interest:
|Discipline Minimum H.S. GPA Index:|
|Minimum Bachelor GPA Index:|
Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico - Orlando Campus grants entrance to students with consideration to:
- Past academic performance
- Rapport and mature intervention
- Recognition of ability and potential
- Evidence of personal drive
- Desire to learn and Plan for obtaining a degree