- Student Services:
Randome Top Details Div
The University participates in the following student financial aid programs:
- Federal Pell Grant.
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG).
- Federal Work Study Program (FWSP).
- Institutional Work Study Program (IWSP).
- Federal Family Education Loan Program (Stafford Loan).
- State Grants and Scholarships.
- Institutional Scholarships.
To be eligible to receive aid, a student must meet the following requirements: Be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible program. Be a U.S. citizen or eligible alien. Make satisfactory academic progress. Have a high school diploma, or its equivalent. Sign a statement of Educational Purpose / Certification Statement on refunds and default.