Students completing the CS program will be able to:
- Analyze and design software projects.
- Apply management support systems technologies to semi-structured and unstructured problems.
- Implement software projects and decision support systems projects.
- Develop interfaces to facilitate the human-computer interaction.
- Construct or utilize object oriented programming applications to medium and large-scale systems.
- Evaluate, organize and develop efficient models of electronic transactions based on the Internet.
- Generate creative solutions to simple and complex problems.
- Use tools and techniques to analyze, design, and construct an information system.
- Design and apply Graphical User Interface (GUI) event-driven solutions in a development environment.
- Integrate the organizational function with the area of Information Technology (IT).