The PUPR Placement Office has the mission of helping graduation candidates and graduate students, to obtain a professional experience related to their field of study. In addition, it offers a variety of services that will facilitate the acquisition of a work opportunity part-time, full-time, temporary o by contract, after receiving their academic degree.
How employers request the Placement Office services?
Many employers begin the search of graduation candidates or graduate students, by using different recruitment techniques. Some of these techniques are as follows:
- Interview at campus.
- Resume requests.
- Participation in our Poly Job Fair.
- Filing the Employer’s Application Form.
Placement Office Requirements:
- Being a student or a graduate of the Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
- Fill the Application Form for the Placement Program.
- Keep your resume updated. (In English)
- Demonstrate a genuine interest and responsibility in acquiring new knowledge and the development of technical skill and organizational behavior.
- Participate in several job interviews.