Graduate School Deanship:
The Graduate School Deanship is an academic unit that is part of the Vice-Presidency for Academic Affairs. The main functions of the deanship are to establish and supervise the policies regarding the graduate studies at the Institution, to monitor the compliance with the graduate studies policies and, to provide all the administrative services to the graduate students through the Office of Graduate Affairs. Besides, the Deanship of the Graduate School offers extracurricular activities and programs to complement graduate studies.
Specifically, the Graduates School Deanship provides the following services to the graduate students:
Graduate School Assistantships and Awards Program
- The Graduate School receives, evaluates and processes the requests for the assistantships and awards program for the graduate students. This program includes opportunities as research assistants, teaching assistants and special recognitions for talented research, among others.
- For more information regarding Graduate School Assistantship and Awards Program Guidelines click here.
- For more information regarding Graduate School Assistanship and Awards-Application Form click Here.
Graduate School Thesis / Design Project Information
- Some master degrees require as part of the program curriculum, to complete a design project or a thesis. The Graduate School offers specific services to support the graduate student in the format development and editing of either of these documents. Besides, the Graduate School personnel offer trainings regarding the documents format.
- Below information regarding Thesis/Design Project forms, manuals and guidelines.
- Thesis Writing Procedures.
- Procedimiento para Revisión de Formato y Publicaciones de la Tesis.
- Design Project Article Guidelines.
- Procedimiento para Revisión de Formato de Artículo de Proyecto de Diseño.
- Design Project Poster Guidelines.
- Form GS1 - thesis Advisory Commitee.
- Form GS2 - Design Project Student's Supervisor.
- Continuous Enrollment Policy.
Norms and Policies of Academic Progress at the Graduate level
- The Graduate School personnel monitor the Institutional Policies that establish the requirements of academic progress at the graduate level.
- Below you can find more information regarding these Norms and Policies:
|Deanship Office Hours|
|Monday – Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 12:00pm / 1:00pm - 3:00pm|