Accreditations and Memberships
1. Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSACS)
3624 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680
(215) 662-5501 (Fax)
In 2005, the Commission on Higher Education of MSACS extended the accreditation to the institution.
- 2. International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
PO Box 3960
Olathe, KS 66063 USA
Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master in Engineering Management
- Master in Environmental Management
In April, 2006 IACBE accredited the School of Management.
3. Member of Council of Graduate Schools (CGS)
One Dupont Circle, NW
Washington, DC 20036-1173